[Mass media flees...] Accused Boulder gunman Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was 'laughing' during massacre: report

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 8, 2021, 4:10:21 PM4/8/21
https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/ahmad-al-aliwi-alissa-was-laughing-during-
boulder-shooting-report/

The accused gunman in Monday’s mass shooting in Boulder was “laughing” as
he murdered 10 people and terrorized shoppers inside a King Soopers
grocery store, police and a witness said.

“We could hear a man chuckling,” shopper Angelina Romero-Chavez recalled
hearing as she hid from the gunman while shots rang out around her.

“Gunshots were close. We believe it was him chuckling,” the 23-year-old
told the Denver Post.

Police also radioed: “This guy is laughing at us,” according to records
reviewed by the Denver Post.

The disturbing detail was revealed Saturday, five days after police say
Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa carried out the massacre using an AR-556 rifle — and
a day after officials said they have not determined a motive for the
killings.

Romero-Chavez survived the shooting by barricading herself, along with her
boyfriend Amos Plentywolf, a worker and another couple inside of a storage
closet, where they blocked the door with boxes and supplies.

Plentywolf’s mother was waiting for the couple in the parking lot, where
she tried desperately to reach her son.

“He hung up on me,” Semele Plentywolf told the Denver Post. “I kept trying
to call him and text him. There was no answer. I was freaking out.”

Romero-Chavez also sent her mother a harrowing text.

“There has been a shooting at King Soopers. Me and Amos are in a storage
closet.

“Those are the last words I sent,” she said.

Alissa was taken into custody after firing a final fatal bullet at Boulder
Police Officer Eric Talley. He is being held without bond and faces 10
counts of first-degree murder.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.