Regular Tuesday meeting tomorrow at 10 AM MDT

Marc Rochkind

Apr 17, 2023, 5:20:01 PM4/17/23
to WADG Boulder
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9313552201?pwd=anpYWHJJVUY1L3habEFUTnBRV1pPdz09
Pass code: 123

One topic we'll discuss tomorrow is based on a NY Times article:

How Electrifying Everything Became a Key Climate Solution https://nyti.ms/3myYnxG

Read the article if you can (it's short, with lots of graphics). I've extracted some of it to be presented as slides.

Bring topics of your own, too!

--
My new email address is mroc...@gmail.com

Marc Rochkind

Apr 24, 2023, 7:11:27 PM4/24/23
to WADG Boulder
Some possible topics (in addition to those you bring):
  • What's going on with Fox News?
  • Why are people who make simple mistakes being shot?
  • Israel at 75. Great success? In peril?
  • Can you separate Picasso the genius from Picasso the beast? (see link below)
  • What will the Biden Presidential campaign look like?
Article to discuss:
Picasso was a genius—and a beast. Can the two be separated? (Economist)

Marc Rochkind

May 1, 2023, 8:12:58 PM5/1/23
to WADG Boulder