Regular Tuesday meeting tomorrow at 10 AM MDT

Marc Rochkind

Mar 13, 2023, 8:48:58 PM3/13/23
to WADG Boulder
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9313552201?pwd=anpYWHJJVUY1L3habEFUTnBRV1pPdz09
Pass code: 123

Bring topics!
--
My new email address is mroc...@gmail.com

Marc Rochkind

Mar 20, 2023, 3:20:36 PM3/20/23
to WADG Boulder
Bring some topics! One topic is a discussion of this article:

Marc Rochkind

Mar 27, 2023, 5:02:57 PM3/27/23
to WADG Boulder
Bring your topics! Even better, send them to me via email. See you tomorrow!

Marc Rochkind

Apr 3, 2023, 8:45:03 PM4/3/23
to WADG Boulder
As one topic, there's this paragraph (especially the bolded part) from Bret Stephens in the NY Times:

I’m sometimes inclined to simply give up. Gun control isn’t realistic in a country with more guns than people. Even if stringent gun control were somehow enacted, it would function roughly the same way stringent drug laws work: People who wanted to obtain guns illegally could easily get them. I think we ought to repeal the Second Amendment, or at least reinterpret it to mean that anyone who wants a gun must belong to a “well-regulated militia.” But in our lifetimes that’s a political pipe dream.

Bring your own topics! Even better, send them to me via email. See you tomorrow!