possible supplement or replacement of WADG

Jon Etra

Jun 1, 2023, 5:57:16 PM6/1/23
to boulde...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

I realize Marc (THANKS for doing this for the last few years) is no longer running the WADG meetings and is seeking someone to take over the zooms. He has given me one-time permission to post this to WADG.

Some of you, I am sure, are aware that since February a group titled Boulder Discussion Group (BDG) has been meeting in-person at Meadows Library on Fridays from 11:45 to 1:30. We welcome diverse viewpoints and respectful discussion on current events (limited to Planet Earth).

We are meeting there tomorrow, Friday, 6/2. After that we hope to meet, and become a sponsored group, on the 2nd and fourth Fridays (this month on 6/8 and 6/22) from noon to 1:30. I am the keeper of the email list (like WADG only I know who is on it). I send a reminder each week, typically on Wednesday, and ask for discussion subjects. If you want to be on that list, reply to me at jon...@yahoo.com.

We do not have a way to send article links. You can continue to use the WADG method.

Hope to see some more of you on Fridays!

Jon Etra