Boulder-WADG Regular Tuesday online meeting June 20, 2023 @ 10am MDT

Frank Schima

Jun 18, 2023, 11:11:46 PM6/18/23
to WADG Boulder

To All

The WADG online meetings continue via the kind use of Marc Rochkind’s Zoom account, for

the second time. As I am in the process of moving my residence to my daughter’s home, I may

NOT be connected to the internet at the time of the WADG meeting. I will do mu utmost.

Also, a reminder that there will an in-person meeting of WADG members at the Meadows

branch of the Boulder library on Friday June 23, 2023 at 12 noon to 1:30pm.

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9313552201?pwd=anpYWHJJVUY1L3habEFUTnBRV1pPdz09

Pass code: 123

Frank Schima

jjs...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Boulder WADG (World Affairs Discussion Group)" group.

---

---