Stenciling and Sign Hanging for B360

jfanderson

May 14, 2014, 11:39:40 PM5/14/14
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all,
B360 is coming up on June 1st, and we are looking for volunteers to help stencil and hang signs to mark the route. The route for this year is almost entirely the same as last year's route. Stencils can be sprayed right over the old ones. I would love some help, especially if you live in Boulder and know a section of the route well. I have the supplies at my home, and I will set you up for the task. Send me an email at jfand...@gmail.com or call me at (303)827-1222.
-John Anderson

Dawn Palmer

May 16, 2014, 9:41:12 PM5/16/14
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I can't help this year, sorry.  Too much travel...
Dawn

Ann Haebig

May 20, 2014, 12:41:53 PM5/20/14
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

Elaine and I are up for some painting on Thursday the 29th. Let me know
what you'd like us to tackle & when/where I can pick up stencils &
paint.

cheers,
-Ann
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/boulder-volunteer-riders [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://groups.google.com/group/boulder-volunteer-riders
> [2] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Dean FoGerty

Kenneth Robert Fowler

May 20, 2014, 2:44:12 PM5/20/14
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
John,
I can help with stenciling... not sure which time slot will work best for me at this point.
Ken

Seriously,
Kena B

Sincerely Warmly,