瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ann Haebig

未讀,
2013年5月9日 上午11:52:232013/5/9
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

who's in for B360 marking this year?

I should have painting supplies at the shop by Friday May 17.  Painting needs to be complete by Friday, May 31.

Signs should be at the shop by Friday May 24.  We may start hanging them on Friday May 31, and they need to be hung by noon Saturday, June 1.  If we try to start earlier the signs get vandalized or blown down; if we go any later I don't have time to touch up the route to satisfy the City.

As soon as I have the complete route I'll get it on mapmyride and post a link to it here.  This year I hope to create a gpx track as well.

Let me know if you're interested in painting, signing, removing, or all three!

thanks everyone,
-Ann

Dawn Palmer

未讀,
2013年5月9日 中午12:17:152013/5/9
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
I will sign and remove...
Dawn

-Ann

Kenneth Robert Fowler

未讀,
2013年5月9日 下午1:17:212013/5/9
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in and up for it, Thanks Ann, see you soon,
B. B. Ken A. Ken A. Ken aken- a choo to you and you and you - a do a do a little dab'll do ya, yab a dab a do ya

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Ann Haebig <aha...@pobox.com> wrote:
-Ann

Love and Thanks, and thanks again,
a Ken, a Ken and a Ken

Sincerely Warmly,
Regards

Ken B. Fowler
~ B. Ken  Folder

1940 Walnut Pl. #405
Boulder, CO  80302
303-442-2403

ec...@indra.com

未讀,
2013年5月9日 下午1:55:122013/5/9
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
I'll help. my schedule opens up as of May 28...

Kathy Kinskey

未讀,
2013年5月9日 下午2:03:322013/5/9
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.  I'll post to the meetup site also to invite more involvement.  Thanks Ann~  Kathy

Kathy Kinskey, M.A., L.P.C.
Attachment & Bonding Network
k_ki...@yahoo.com
Boulder, CO 80303
U.S.

I'll help. my schedule opens up as of May 28...

> Hi all,
>
> who's in for B360 marking this year?
>
> I should have painting supplies at the shop by Friday May 17.  Painting
> needs to be complete by Friday, May 31.
>
> Signs should be at the shop by Friday May 24.  We may start hanging them
> on
> Friday May 31, and they need to be hung by noon Saturday, June 1.  If we
> try to start earlier the signs get vandalized or blown down; if we go any
> later I don't have time to touch up the route to satisfy the City.
>
> As soon as I have the complete route I'll get it on mapmyride and post a
> link to it here.  This year I hope to create a gpx track as well.
>
> Let me know if you're interested in painting, signing, removing, or all
> three!
>
> thanks everyone,
> -Ann
>
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/boulder-volunteer-riders?hl=en.

Kathy Kinskey

未讀,
2013年5月10日 中午12:08:052013/5/10
收件者:boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anne~

I could paint the same stretch that I painted last year (started near Williams Village, went through Martin park and up to the Marshal Rd. trailhead).  Since I've done that before, it would be easy for me to do a repeat

Just let me know if that would work~  Kathy