[ANN] Bottleneck 1.3.2 Release

Christopher Whelan

Feb 21, 2020, 1:40:57 AM2/21/20
to bottle-neck

This release fixes an issue some users on Python 3.8 have encountered (particular on Arch Linux or similar OSes) when running `pip install bottleneck`

Additionally, conda builds are now available for both the aarch64 and ppc64le architectures. Support is currently provisional but expected to be added in 1.4.0. Please report any bugs you encounter and it would be appreciated if users with access to such architectures could submit `bottleneck.bench()` output as Github issues for comparison.

Thanks,
Chris

Bottleneck 1.3.2

Release date: 2020-02-20

Bug Fixes

  • Explicitly declare numpy version dependency in pyproject.toml for Python 3.8, fixing certain cases where pip install would fail. Thanks to @goggle, @astrofrog, and @0xb0b for reporting. (#277)

Contributors

A total of 1 people contributed patches to this release. People with a “+” by their names contributed a patch for the first time.

  • Christopher Whelan

Primož Godec

Jan 13, 2022, 10:56:23 AM1/13/22
to bottle-neck
Hello,

since nobody responded at the repository, I am reaching out here. Since many of us are struggling about making our packages python 3.10 friendly (and bottleneck prevents it) we are asking if it is possible to merge Python 3.10 connected Pull requests.

It would be also fine if you can add me (PrimozGodec) or anyone interested (https://github.com/pydata/bottleneck/issues/388) as maintainers and we can housekeep the package.

Best regards
Primoz