Problem Proceeding XML created by BOTS

Ilja Nuss

Oct 20, 2021, 10:24:06 AM10/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hello,

Im using BOTS to create xml files from csv files. The name of the XML file is dynamically created by BOTS ( *.xml).

Afterwards I have another Tool to pick up the XML file which I get from BOTS.

My Problem:
Whenever BOTS creates a file with dynamic fielname ( *.xml) then my tool seems to ignore the new created xml file.

on the other hand, if BOTS creates the file with a static name (text.xml) then my tool has no issues finding and proceeding the new created xml file.

Is this a BOTS issue, or is my Tool/ OS responsible for this behaviour?

Thanks!

Eppye Bots

Oct 20, 2021, 10:28:06 AM10/20/21
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
filenames would be 1.xml, 2.xml, 3.xml etc

sounds like an issue with your tool

try someting like test_*.xml in that channel see how it goes.

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers

SrinivasP EDI Tech Lead

Oct 22, 2021, 12:07:43 AM10/22/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
It is problem with your tool which you are using it for collection of those files.

Thanks

Eppye Bots

Oct 22, 2021, 3:52:12 AM10/22/21
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
sorry, what would be the problem?

bots creates the files expected.
you tool ignores those files.
so what exactly would be the problem with bots?

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers