Re: [Bots Open Source EDI Translator] X400 Providers

Robert Rauer

Aug 11, 2022, 9:49:07 AM8/11/22
to bots...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

we at ensoco currently provide an AS2 - X.400 bridge for some of our customers. You would send/receive AS2 messages and we will take care of the X400 VAN exchange with your partners. There is also a way to communicate via SFTP or SMTP and in the near future we will provide an HTTP API as well. Pricing largely depends on the data load (file size, quantity of messages per month). So if you are interested in more detail feel free to get in touch with us via email in...@ensoco.de and CC me in robert...@ensoco.de. Please let us know your monthly expected data load as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers,
Robert

Am Do., 11. Aug. 2022 um 14:48 Uhr schrieb Ryan Howard <ry...@xedi.com>:
Hi Guys

Total noob question here.  Before I can get into the nitty gritty of Bots, I need to source an X400 provider.

Could anyone recommend a provider?  I'm finding it very difficult to even find one in my Google searches.

I'm also willing to pay for someone to setup our BOTS system.  Its super simple. No translation, simply pull files in from X400 and push them to an SFTP location.  Similarly, pulling outbound files from and SFTP location and push them to the trading partners X400 mailbox.

Hans

Aug 23, 2022, 10:10:48 AM8/23/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
We've got an account at Compacer, but i'm not sure if it's only for the dutch market.
Setup is easy because it's just en mailbox which uses pop and smtp.
they also charge for subscription and data load.

i'm not familiar with ensoco, but it seems a fine choice, because they have more options.