Process incoming files twice

Vo Ta

Feb 20, 2022, 8:12:24 AM2/20/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi BOTS Pros!

I want to process a file twice:
1. from edifact to fixed
2. from edifact to xml

my idea was to create 2 channels for the same directory and set the first one to not remove the file after processing. then create 2 routes with this 2 channels.

The problem I've is that i cannot create 2 translations:
Error: "Combination of fromeditype,frommessagetype,alt,frompartner,topartner already exists."

Thanks!
BR

Vo Ta

Feb 20, 2022, 8:54:14 AM2/20/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
I think i got it...
I'm using "Composite routes" with "Alternative Translation"(in the translation-rule as well as in the route itself)

I don't fully understand how it is working, but I'm happy :)

Thanks!

Eppye Bots

Feb 20, 2022, 4:41:13 PM2/20/22
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
yes, that is the way.
kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers