Translation Email

mtum...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2021, 12:36:56 PM7/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi, I have a BOTS installation that was created by a different person. I have an 860 translation that creates a CSV file and emails it. I need to change the email to address, but I cannot find where this is configured.

Tom Westrick

Jul 20, 2021, 1:36:37 PM7/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
The email should be in the outgoing channel for the specific route.

-Tom

mtum...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:26:19 PM7/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Tom,

Yes, I see the AS2_860_Out and I see it is configured to hit the SMTP server. What I am not seeing is the (email from) or (email to) addresses.

Thanks,
Mike

mtum...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:29:19 PM7/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
I just found it. It is configured in the Partner settings.

Tom Westrick

Jul 20, 2021, 2:59:10 PM7/20/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Oh, duh! Sorry, I totally meant the partner settings. Glad you found it :)

-Tom