Generating a 855 message

Mihai Mitrut

Mar 24, 2014, 12:40:47 PM3/24/14
to bots...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am required to generate an 855 message in x12 format. I've searched and i've searched but i couldn't find any examples how to do this.
I received 850, 810 and 855 samples in x12 format.
I believe that i should somehow import this samples using bots and export them as xml. Then i should generate xml based on the required structure and convert it back to x12 using bots.
Is there any 855 x12 to xml example anywhere?

Thank you!

henk-jan ebbers

Mar 24, 2014, 12:50:40 PM3/24/14
to bots...@googlegroups.com
hi Mihai,

welcome to the bots mailing list.

most information about bots is here: http://code.google.com/p/bots/wiki/StartIntroduction
there is a tutorial that gives an impression on how bots works: http://code.google.com/p/bots/wiki/StartMyFirstPlugin

there is no 855 example in the plugins, but there are examples of eg 810 and 850.
the grammar fo the 855 can be downloaded from the bots sourceforge page.

hope this helps,

kind regards,
henk-jan ebbers

govinda khatiwada

Sep 30, 2022, 1:51:04 AM9/30/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Is there now plugins available for 855 now pls ?  I am lost