Using Order number in Filename

Lee Pedley

Oct 24, 2022, 9:47:46 AM10/24/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi,

I am looking at using the Order number in the filename, and running the latest version of Bots which says I can do it from the GUI.

However I fail, as soon as I reference the field name it says

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'tofilename' referenced before assignment

So not sure what to do?

I am using the following cXML_OrderUpdate_{orderno}_{datetime:%Y%m%d%H%M%s}.xml

If I remove the field {orderno} it works but with no order number.

Any ideas?

thanks

Lee

Eppye Bots

Oct 24, 2022, 10:04:09 AM10/24/22
to bots...@googlegroups.com
in mapping use eg:
out.ta_info[‘botskey’] = ordernumber

for outgoing channel use in filename eg:
{botskey}_*.txt

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers

Lee Pedley

Oct 24, 2022, 10:14:25 AM10/24/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi Henk,

Thank you so much for this as it has really helped me.  I was stumped and couldn't see a way, so very much appreciated.

Thank you for your fast response.

Lee