Best way to create a x12 855 from receiving a x12 850

David Friday

Jun 30, 2013, 11:14:57 PM6/30/13
to bots...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Using BOTS I can currently translate a x12 850 to a csv and then from that csv translate it to a 855. Is that the best way to do this or is it better to do an x12 850 to x12 855 directly..

If you already do this I would be interested in your comments.

Thanks in advance for your response.

David

henk-jan ebbers

Jul 1, 2013, 7:18:10 AM7/1/13
to bots...@googlegroups.com
technically, making a 855 directly from a 850 is simpler.
(from application point of view: 855 should of course come from ERP-software.. )

kind regards,
henk-jan

govinda khatiwada

Sep 30, 2022, 1:46:50 AM9/30/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
technically, making a 855 directly from a 850 is simpler.
=> can you send one example or plugins pls. I am not able to find it