Status of Phase Send in routescript

Hans

Jul 22, 2021, 11:18:43 AM7/22/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi All,

I was wondering how to retrieve the "Send" status after outcommuniation is done.
The reason for this is to send a status back to our ERP per message.
As seen in the example screenshot the infiles with reference 48537 and 48538 should be updated back to our ERP with status failed.
Knipsel.PNG

i'm able to get the last status just before the file is send trough the outchannel, using
def preoutcommunication(routedict,*args,**kwargs):
preprocess.postprocess(routedict=routedict,function=my_postprocess_function)

But i'm not able to get the final status of the Phase Send. I guess i should retrieve this status by using
def postoutcommunication(routedict,*args,**kwargs):
but the preprocess defenition doesn't work at this stage?

What is the right way to retrieve the endstatus of the outfile?

Eppye Bots

Jul 23, 2021, 7:18:10 AM7/23/21
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
endstatus:
status: EXTERNOUT = 520     #file is exported
statust: DONE    = 3
kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers

Hans

Jul 26, 2021, 5:10:25 AM7/26/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
Hi Henk-Jan,

I'm to much of a python noob to figure out how this fits into the postoutcommunication.
Is there maybe some sort of an example script where i can  figure out the context of this?

Regards,
Hans

Eppye Bots

Jul 27, 2021, 4:26:08 AM7/27/21
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
I have no exampel script.
but it is not that hard.

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers

Hans

Jul 28, 2021, 8:07:31 AM7/28/21
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
i managed to solve my issue using botslib.query
thanks!