sending output in different out channel...

Borgee

May 16, 2022, 8:28:42 AM5/16/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
is it possible to send the output in different out channel?
example id like to see the value in REF... and based on specific value
i can send the output on designated out channel.

example:
REF*IA*ABC --> for files with ABC i need to send to OUT_CHANNEL_ABC

REF*IA*XYX -> if i see this value in REF, then it like to send this to OUT_CHANNEL_XYZ

Eppye Bots

May 16, 2022, 8:33:46 AM5/16/22
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
is the GUI you can see what fields can be used to filter outcommunication.
I have to admit that I have misused  'testindicator' for this purpose.

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers