[Boteco3D] novos tipos de filamento

Renato Parisotto

Oct 1, 2013, 11:11:19 AM10/1/13
to bote...@googlegroups.com

Achei bem interessante.

A Big Day at MakerBotHop in, blast off, and read on for a big bunch of MakerBot news. Because we're happy to announce that we're now shipping the MakerBot® Digitizer™ Desktop 3D Scanner and two new kinds of MakerBot Filament: MakerBot® Flexible Filament and MakerBot® Dissolvable Filament.

Plus, we’re proud to release MakerBot® MakerWare™ 2.3 -- a significant update to our free 3D printing software.
It’s available for download today.

MakerBot Digitizer On Sale
Tomorrow, October 1st, we start shipping the MakerBot Digitizer, our desktop 3D scanner that quickly turns the things in your world into 3D models that you can modify, improve, share, and 3D print. You'll also be able to purchase the MakerBot Digitizer at the MakerBot® Retail Store in Manhattan.

Be one of the first to own this groundbreaking device.

MakerBot Digitizer

MakerBot Flexible Filament
More flexible than MakerBot® PLA Filament and MakerBot® ABS Filament, MakerBot Flexible Filament creates new opportunities to stretch the limits of 3D printing. It’s made for the MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer and it enables you to print fun new objects like functional hinges, joints, and things that can be shaped to fit the body.

Buy a spool and flex your 3D design muscles.

It's flexible
Remold your models

MakerBot Dissolvable Filament
Made for the MakerBot® Replicator® 2X Experimental 3D Printer, and working in tandem with MakerBot ABS Filament, MakerBot Dissolvable Filament gives you the chance to experiment with solid infill for detailed objects, objects with overhangs, and objects with internal moving parts. It's exciting stuff and we're looking forward to see what you make with it!

Buy your spool of MakerBot Dissolvable Filament.

MakerBot Dissolvable Filament

MakerBot MakerWare 2.3
MakerWareThis release includes powerful features, including a new Print Preview setting, an Advanced Dual Extrusion algorithm for all of our MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer users, and multimaterial options for both our MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers.

Print Preview: Now you can see into the future because you no longer have to wait for an object to print to discover what it will look like. Test out color possibilities or explore your preview layer-by-layer. View time and materials estimates that tell you how much you'll need of both to print your creation. You can even visualize extruder toolpaths to see where support will be applied and how infill patterns will look.

Advanced Dual Extrusion: MakerBot Replicator 2X users rejoice: we've reimagined the way that MakerWare handles dual extrusion printing. The MakerBot Replicator 2X can now print with color-matched rafts and support, creating cleaner, more consistent surfaces on your dual extrusion prints. We're also introducing Extrusion Guards, ultrathin barriers that wrap around the perimeter of your dual extrusion print. These walls clean excess filament off of your extruder nozzles, reducing nozzle clogging and improving performance. This is a huge improvement for MakerBot Replicator 2X users because it reduces the blobs and blemishes that can mar two-color 3D prints.

Multimaterial options: New options in MakerWare 2.3 enable multimaterial usage on both of our MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers. You can stretch the limits of 3D printing with MakerBot Flexible Filament for the MakerBot Replicator 2 and print detailed internal structures with MakerBot Dissolvable Filament for the MakerBot Replicator 2X. There are custom profiles for both new members of our filament family in MakerWare 2.3.

Don't wait to try out these awesome features.
Download MakerWare 2.3 now.

Toolpath Visualization

Check out the release notes

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.gif

Marcelino V. Pinheiro

Oct 1, 2013, 12:28:28 PM10/1/13
to bote...@googlegroups.com
Ultimachine tem o PVA,
http://ultimachine.com/catalog/print-materials/pva/pva-3mm

é soluvel em agua, eu uso uma solução que come tudo em 2 min, otimo para suporte, um saco para limpar sem solução :)

tem outro que é soluvel em suco de limão, é serio mesmo, funciona, mais o cheiro é uma droga...

https://ultimachine.com/content/hips-3mm-natural-1lb

o flexivel eu comprei na europa, agora é esperar entregar, não posso dizer ainda se é bom ou não :(

--
sds
Marcelino Viana Pinheiro

--
sds
Marcelino Viana Pinheiro

Renato Parisotto

Oct 1, 2013, 4:52:09 PM10/1/13
to bote...@googlegroups.com

Não conhecia, achei uma boa, pensando no assunto, para funcionar só tem que ter 2 extrusoras ou 3 se for fazer 2 cores, para uma cor é obrigatório ter 2, com o contexto acho que vou ter que mudar minha eletrônica, atualmente uso a Gen7BR, e é impossível colocar 3 extrusoras nela, duas ralando até que dá, mas compromete LCD e SD.

Muito obrigado pela informação.

Renato Parisotto.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg