Indian Analytical Science Congress 2012(IASC-2012)

DevarkarVD

Jan 9, 2012, 9:57:19 AM1/9/12
to Botanists of Maharashtra (INDIA)
Dear Sir / Madam ,

Greetings from the Indian Society of Analytical Scientists. We are
pleased to inform you that Indian Analytical Science Congress
2012(iASC-2012) will be held from 27th to 28th January 2012 at Hotel
Singaar International, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu. About 300 delegates
from all over the country are expected to participate in this event ,
which will provide an occasion for the analytical scientists and
technologists to meet and exchange ideas. We request your
cooperation & participation. Kindly circulate this information in your
organization as well as in your ISAS CHAPTER and other areas where we
can get wide publicity . Attached please find the conference
brochure . Please visit our website www.icascochin.in for more
details

Thanks & regards

Dr.K.K.A.Rashid