Big gaming coding event this weekend and where I've been

Jeff Sylvan

Apr 12, 2012, 8:26:05 AM4/12/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
http://masschallenge.org/profile/apocoplay free code - digichallenge

If you are wondering what I've been doing the last couple weeks, check out http://apocoplay.com/ and be sure to vote 5 on my masschallenge app here - masschallenge.org/profile/apocoplay

We've already got people looking to hire us in our first couple weeks, so the model looks pretty good. I talked to staff from Fantasy Flight games and the COO Steve Jackson games and they seem interested as well, though I'd need to push something out there first to prove my platform. I'd love to be the person who makes the droid/facebook/iphone version of games like Arkham Horror or Munchkin and if I play my cards right I may be able to make that happen.

V/R,
Jeff