Alteil is now live

Jeff Sylvan

Oct 7, 2012, 12:00:09 PM10/7/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
All,

I haven't been at the XNA meetings recently because I was working hard starting my own game company.

Our first major game - Alteil, just went live yesterday. We have US rights.

It's a cross between M:TG and Tactics Ogre. The game was around for a while and was the top seller in Japan (Earned #1 CCG in Japan for a few years running).

Check it out at www.alteil.com. Feel free to send me suggestions to improve the new user experience at dia...@gmail.com (don't spam the XNA folder).

Things may be shaky for the next few days after launch - while our in house server farm was behaving better than expected we used Azure for our login servers (which was temporarily suspend for overuse during our main launch :/).  One way or another, the Azure will go away within a couple days.

-Jeff