Meeting Tonight 8/22/2012

Michael Cummings

Aug 22, 2012, 4:31:15 PM8/22/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
  • Wednesday, August 22, 2012

    6:00 PM

  • Magenic

    404 Wyman Street, Suite 450, WalthamMA

  • This month we will take a look at an alternative to the Microsoft XNA Framework, MonoGame.

    What is MonoGame?

    MonoGame is an Open Source implementation of the Microsoft XNA 4 Framework. Our goal is to allow XNA developers on Xbox 360, Windows & Windows Phone to port their games to the iOS, Android, Mac OS X, Linux and Windows 8 Metro.  PlayStation Mobile development is currently in progress.

    http://monogame.codeplex.com

Michael Cummings
Microsoft XNA/DirectX MVP

Kevin Gleason

Aug 22, 2012, 7:46:32 PM8/22/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com

Mike,

I had my chemotherapy this afternoon and have running late since...didn't have a chance to login to see your change of plans. Went to the Microsoft location as usual. I heard that there were a bunch of people who were in the lobby (also perplexed as me why no earlier announcement about a change of plans). I returned home to find your message...I wish someone would have posted a sign/note of the change in venue. Sorry I could not attend!

Regards,
Kevin