Boston Unity Group - Wednesday 6/26 - Demo & Networking Night

Elliott Mitchell

Jun 23, 2019, 8:22:11 PM6/23/19
to BostonVR

Hi Boston VR!

Join BOSTON UNITY GROUP this month for our June 2019 BUG Demo & Networking Night! Recent graduate, hobbyist, or a seasoned professional? Wherever your interest in Unity, from artist to programmer, if you have a small prototype, published game, or complex simulation, come along and join the community to share your ideas. Find out how Unity is being used in the wild, and meet like-minded developers. Even if you don't have a project to demo, come along and check out what others have created!

*If you plan on demoing room-scale VR, you'll want to arrive early to ensure you have space to demo. We're being hosted at CIC Cambridge Venture Cafe so room-scale space is
limited.

PLEASE RSVP!

Our venue:

We’ll be meeting at the CIC Cambridge Venture Cafe (on the 5th floor), 1 Broadway, Cambridge, just outside the Kendall Square Red Line T stop. Whenever possible, public transportation is recommended but for those who choose to drive, parking is available underneath the building on the Third Street side. Visitor parking is also available at the Kendall St garage and at the Marriott Hotel garage, and there's limited street parking as well. When checking in at the ground floor security desk of CIC Cambridge, please be sure to bring along a government-issued ID. Venture Cafe is located on the 5th floor, just outside the elevators.

By attending or participating in BUG events, you agree to abide by our safe-space policy (https://tinyurl.com/yablpctf). If you feel you are unable to, please do not attend.

Thanks to our sponsors! The CIC Cambridge are generously sponsoring our meetup venue this month. Note that we don’t have a food sponsor this month, so you may want to plan accordingly.

PLEASE RSVP!

See you there!
- Graham, Elliott, and Chris