VR makerspace

michael lewy

Jan 5, 2019, 11:14:36 AM1/5/19
to BostonVR
I keep thinking this is a good idea and I am surprised that there are no VR maker-spaces in Boston.
Anyone interested in possible looking into creating one?

Jeffrey Jacobson

Jan 5, 2019, 2:12:02 PM1/5/19
to michael lewy, BostonVR
It IS a  great idea!  Right now the VR and AR startups and makers are just using more general purpose maker spaces.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 11:14 AM michael lewy <m1l...@gmail.com> wrote:
I keep thinking this is a good idea and I am surprised that there are no VR maker-spaces in Boston.
Anyone interested in possible looking into creating one?

-- Jeff

Jeffrey Jacobson,
Simulation Engineering Project Manager,
SIMPeds (simpeds.org) at Boston Children's Hospital

Sean Hwang VR

Feb 10, 2020, 12:20:40 AM2/10/20
to BostonVR
Hi Michael,
good idea.
This is Sean. I have been in the industry since 2014.
maybe we should talk?