The New England New Media Artist Group

michael lewy

Dec 17, 2018, 1:01:05 PM12/17/18
to BostonVR
I have created a facebook group for new media aristist.
if there are any VR artists out thiere looking for a greater community please join.

Here is the description and the link

The New England New Media Artist Group is a group to foster community among New Media artists residing in New England. We encourage you to share you work and post shows, ask questions, share opportunities for grants and residencies. We define new media in the broadest sense; any artist working in non-traditional media is encouraged to join.
This group is sponsored by ATNE: Art Technology New England. ATNE is a member-run organization whose purpose is to foster existing and new collaborations in the New England art and technology communities, including non-profit, academic and corporate entities, as well as individuals.

Sean Hwang VR

Feb 10, 2020, 12:21:23 AM2/10/20
to BostonVR
Good job Michael,