laptop for sale

lin...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 4:26:04 PM2/24/19
to bost...@googlegroups.com

Hi. I hope it’s not inappropriate to post this here. I’m selling my 17" gaming laptop, desktop replacement, VR Ready. (Got a new one). It's a powerful desktop-replacement, asking $800.

FOR SALE

17.3" gaming laptop, desktop replacement, VR Ready

Excellent condition (weak left screen hinge, otherwise like new)

Purchased March 2016 for $3000, asking $800

Model:

* MSI Dominator Pro G Dragon Special Edition 17.3" Laptop

* Model GT72S DOMINATORPROGDRAGON-004

* https://us.msi.com/Laptop/GT72S-Dominator-Pro-G-Dragon-6th-Gen-GTX-980/Specification

* https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0167P3JNG

Details:

* Intel i7 2.7-3.6GHz with Turbo Boost

* 32G DDR4

* 256G SSD + 1T SATA HDD 7200RPM

* 17.3-Inch Screen 1920 x 1080

* NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 (desktop, not mobile) GPU 8G

* Video ports: HDMI, mDP, Super Port

* Data ports: 6 x USB 3.0, SD card, 3 x audio, mic, ethernet

* Blu-ray DVD disc burner

* 230W, 8.4 lbs

* Includes original matching backpack!

* https://asset.msi.com/pdf/main/us/nb/GT72S%20Dominator%20Pro%20G%20Dragon-004.pdf