[Boston Haskell] Wednesday, Feb 20th at Akamai, 8 Cambridge Center, 7:00pm-9:00pm

Edward Kmett

Feb 14, 2013, 4:54:11 AM2/14/13
to BostonHaskell
Akamai has graciously offered to host us on a regular basis. We'll be aiming for the third Wednesday of the month for the foreseeable future... the next of which is almost upon us, so lets meet next week! The open format worked very well last time, so lets do more or less the same (minus the impromptu lens demo).

Some folks had expressed interest in doing 5-15 minute lightning talks. If you are doing something interesting with Haskell, let's hear about it. =)

Location: 8 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA – Directions are located here
Food: Pizzas, salad and soda
Logistics:  If you can, please plan on arriving between 6:45pm and 7pm, but there will be someone in the lobby to greet stragglers.

If you'd like to stick around, a number of us tend to head down to the CBC or another pub afterwards to socialize. If you would like to give a talk or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the mailing list here at boston...@googlegroups.com or contact me personally at ekm...@gmail.com.

-Edward Kmett