[Boston Haskell] Wed, August 21st, 7-9pm at Akamai

Edward Kmett

Aug 16, 2013, 4:29:47 PM8/16/13
to BostonHaskell

I'm planning to talk about an interesting new (or at least "new to me") way to design a sparse matrix multiplication algorithm with implications for how to think about sparse data sets in Morton order.

This is very much a work in progress.

I've started a series of posts on this topic on FP Complete's School of Haskell:

Location: 8 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA – Directions are located here

Food: Pizzas, salad and soda
Logistics:  If you can, please plan on arriving between 6:45pm and 7pm, but there will be someone in the lobby to greet stragglers.

If you'd like to stick around, a number of us tend to head down to the CBC or another pub afterwards to socialize. If you would like to give a talk or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the mailing list here at boston...@googlegroups.com or contact me personally at ekm...@gmail.com.

-Edward Kmett