[Boston Haskell] Switching to Meetup, and meeting tomorrow at Akamai

Edward Kmett

Feb 18, 2014, 3:10:39 PM2/18/14
to BostonHaskell
Josh Cough set us up on meetup.com.

You should go register with the group over at

I'll send out the next few announcements here, but eventually we'll transition everything to being all via Meetup.

As tomorrow is the third Wednesday of the month, we will be meeting over at Akamai, 7-9pm as usual.

We don't have a big talk planned, but lightning talks are welcome!

We'll also be brainstorming for topics for future meetings to get back to more regularly schedule talks.

Location: 8 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA – Directions are located here

Food
: Pizzas, salad and soda

Logistics:
If you can, please plan on arriving between 6:45pm and 7pm, but there will be someone in the lobby to greet stragglers.

If you'd like to stick around, a number of us tend to head down to the
CBC or another pub afterwards to socialize. If you would like to give a talk or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the mailing list here at boston...@googlegroups.com or contact me personally at ekm...@gmail.com.

-Edward Kmett