Save the Date: Fall 2011 HTML5 Jam — Nov. 19th and 20th

Darren Torpey

Oct 14, 2011, 6:50:24 PM10/14/11
to Boston Game Jams
The location and details are TBD, but it’s official: the Fall 2011 HTML5 Game Jam will be Sat+Sun November 19th and 20th, so save the date!

I’ll be posting some learning materials for those who are new to HTML5 game programming on this blog in the coming weeks. If you’re a games programmer (or web programmer) but don’t know HTML5 stuff yet, fear not. I believe you can easily pick it up in next 4-5 weeks and be ready to jam it up by mid-November. Remember: it’s a game jam — a great place to learn new technology and try new game concepts!

I'll have the full announcement, as usual, up soon.

~Darren