IGDA Members: Last day to vote in IGDA Board of Directors election!

Darren Torpey

Mar 18, 2011, 1:21:15 PM3/18/11
to Boston Game Jams
Hi jammers,

If you are a member of the IGDA, please make it a point to vote as soon as possible, if you haven't already, in the ongoing Board of Directors election.
The election ENDS TODAY so please go vote right now if you haven't already. They still need some more votes to reach quorum, so it's very important that we represent ourselves in the election today.

General election information is here:

Candidate statements are here:

Everyone who is an eligible voter should have received at least 2 emails from the IGDA with their personalized voting link. Anyone who didn't receive an email but believes they should have should email Sheri - sh...@igda.org and she'll help get it sorted out.

In case you're wondering: while Boston Game Jams as a community/thingy is not directly affiliated with the IGDA, I do consider us IGDA-related as it's the IGDA's Education Special Interest Group that inspired these jams in the first place.

Thanks everyone,
~Darren