Bocoup presents: HTML5 Game Hack Day - Sat, July 9th

Darren Torpey

Jul 1, 2011, 12:34:50 PM7/1/11
to bostong...@googlegroups.com
Hi jammers!

I wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know about a very game-jam-like and game-jam-related event that's happening in Boston next weekend, and which I will be attending.

Next Saturday, July 9th, Bocoup
 is hosting an HTML5 Game Hack Day in Boston. It’s not a game jam (unless you want it to be!) so there’s no particular goal. They’re just getting people together to hack on games and game technology in HTML5. They're providing a kick-ass place to work, pizza and soda/coffee/tea, wifi, and some of the best HTML5 game dev folks in Boston.

There will also be opportunity for attendees to do some short show-and-tell over the course of the day in terms of what we’re hacking on.

That’s it. Pretty simple, pretty low-key… pretty awesome.

If you're new to HTML5 game dev and/or web-based development in general, but would like to dive in headfirst, come hack with us. You'll learn a ton and have a great time.

The event is free, but please register here to attend.