11/20 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, American Bittern + Orange-crowned Warbler at Belle Isle and Winthrop Greenway.

Paul Peterson

Nov 19, 2021, 4:39:55 PM11/19/21
to Massbird MASSBIRD, Boston Birds
I flushed an American Bittern at the section of Belle Isle Marsh that is entered from Saratoga St. just after the C.V.C. It didn't go far, and landed further out in the marsh grasses. At Belle Isle Cemetery, I pished up an Orange-crowned Warbler from the deep, vegetated pit. And along the Winthrop Greenway, at least one of the Blue-gray Gnatcatchers continues. Also, two Great Egrets continue..

Paul Peterson
peterso...@yahoo.com
Boston