October Code and Cocktails

Stephen

Oct 9, 2013, 2:02:13 PM10/9/13
to boston-softwar...@googlegroups.com
Based on the inquiring Twitter-storm (at least relative to my normal level or Twitter traffic), any objections to C&C on Tuesday, October 29, the usual time (6:30 p.m.) and place (Brick & Mortar, Central Square)?

Steve

Rob Park

Oct 9, 2013, 2:17:13 PM10/9/13
to boston-softwar...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Stephen <st...@vance.com> wrote:
Based on the inquiring Twitter-storm (at least relative to my normal level or Twitter traffic), any objections to C&C on Tuesday, October 29, the usual time (6:30 p.m.) and place (Brick & Mortar, Central Square)?

Steve

zdsbs

Oct 10, 2013, 10:21:39 AM10/10/13
to boston-softwar...@googlegroups.com, boston-softwar...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there for at least a drink or two

Don Roby

Oct 11, 2013, 11:08:54 AM10/11/13
to boston-softwar...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make this one, I'm afraid.