Retiring as Boston SC Organizer

Zach

Aug 16, 2016, 10:49:54 AM8/16/16
to Boston Software Craftsmanship
Hi All,

On 4/13/10 we had the first meeting of the Boston Software Craftsmanship group. That's 6 years of monthly meetups, that's 72 meetings (okay that doesn't sound like a large amount, but it is!!!).

I can't say how much I've enjoyed these meetings, learning and growing as a software engineer with all of you. Running this group and being a part of this community has been a wonderful thing. The mission of improvement through practice has been amazing! However it's time for me to step down as the organizer.

I hope whoever can make it will join me back where it all started! The last meeting I will run will be at Redbones in Davis Sq 10/3 at 6:30.

Let's do a little reminiscing and a little beer drinking!

See you all then.

Best,
Zach