[JOB] Looking for freelance work

Chris Maxwell

Jan 12, 2017, 2:10:15 PM1/12/17
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Happy New Year's! Lately I've been working on a school I've founded in West Palm Beach called Primary Code (http://primarycode.com/home - UN: primary, PWD: code).

Things have been going well except for licensure, there is a 5 to 6 month wait time with the state, so I'm unexpectedly finding myself with an abundance of time this year and the need to generate some income.

If anyone has any projects they need help on, please consider me and one of my colleagues. I have worked for several Boston companies over the years, I specialize in Ruby on Rails front end work, but know my way around the full stack and can easily fit into any ongoing project or team on a temporary or semipermanent basis.

If there's any interest, reach out to me off list and I'd be happy to share more about myself and how I could help.

Best regards,

Chris Maxwell

Kevin Bedell

Jan 12, 2017, 2:25:17 PM1/12/17
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to reach out and share that I've worked with Chris in the past on projects and have found his work to be top notch. I'd recommend working with him if you have work available to off load.

-Kevin

Adam Rubin

Jan 12, 2017, 4:06:10 PM1/12/17
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm with Kevin. Chris has helped us at Barbershop Labs. He does great work!

January 12, 2017 at 2:25 PM
I just wanted to reach out and share that I've worked with Chris in the past on projects and have found his work to be top notch. I'd recommend working with him if you have work available to off load.

-Kevin

January 12, 2017 at 2:09 PM