Looking for a freelance Rails developer to take over for me with an excellent client

Michael Toppa

Nov 30, 2016, 9:00:51 AM11/30/16
to Boston Ruby Group
Hi all,

I've recently taken a full time job and I'm giving up my freelance work. I have an excellent client that provides frequent projects. I've built a Rails-based platform for them, and I need someone to take over for me. There's also a significant javascript component, so solid JS skills are needed as well. They are excellent to work with a provide frequent projects - roughly equivalent to a 50% time job. You also need to be a pro-active communicator (basically, be your your own project manager). Please get in touch if you're interested and I can tell you more.

Mike T