Hiring Experienced Full-stack Dev (RoR and Vue.js) at local seed-stage company

marg...@pepperlane.co

Mar 28, 2017, 11:22:55 AM3/28/17
to Boston Ruby Group
Hello,

I'm the CTO of a seed-stage company in Cambridge (we work out of the Accomplice office) whose mission is to help mothers start and grow their own businesses.  Our membership base is growing quickly, and I'm now looking to hire our first full-stack developer.  The current stack is Rails, Postgres, and Vue.js, and we're hosted on Heroku.  I'm ideally looking for someone local who is excited about our mission and the opportunity to help shape and build a strong engineering and company culture: https://pepperlane.co/jobs

Let me know if you'd like to learn more--

-Margaret