[JOB] Full Stack Software Engineer (mid/senior) at Forward Financing

Patrick Hereford

Nov 14, 2017, 1:53:55 PM11/14/17
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Forward Financing is looking for experience engineers as we grow and scale our team.

Qualifications Required
  • At least 2 years of experience with Ruby and Rails (or other MVC framework) in a production environment.
  • Experience working remotely or working with remote team members.
  • Experience with React or other Javascript frameworks.
  • Passion and desire to write tests of any kind (unit, integration, regression).
  • A team player who collaborates and communicates well.
  • Knowledge of SQL a plus.
  • Proven ability to complete complex, time-sensitive projects successfully using sustainable development practices.
Preferred Qualifications
  • Experience with Phoenix and Elixir in a production environment.
  • Experience with React, testing strategies and deployment strategies.
  • Experience working in an Agile-like environment.

If you have any questions about the position or the company, please contact me. Thanks!
--

Patrick Hereford