Tuesday's hackfest

1 view

Dan Croak

Apr 27, 2008, 1:03:41 PM4/27/08
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

The next Hackfest is Tuesday night (4/29).

We're going to try to polish off the recommendable gem and then try to
use github's new gem-serving capabilities to serve it.

7-9pm

Food, beverages, wireless provided by thoughtbot.

41 Winter Street, 3rd floor
Map: http://tinyurl.com/3ch9pn
Park Street T stop

Dan Croak
http://thoughtbot.com
organic brains. digital solutions.

Sean Hussey

Apr 27, 2008, 2:52:07 PM4/27/08
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
Isn't that the same night that Ezra is speaking?

Nick Plante

Apr 27, 2008, 2:52:37 PM4/27/08
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
iirc, Ezra is speaking tomorrow night (4/28).

..nap

Tom Dyer

Apr 27, 2008, 6:19:51 PM4/27/08
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
yep, Ezra is tomorrow, Monday, night, at the usual place. 5th floor,
CIC in Kendall.

http://boston.rubygroup.org/articles/2008/04/25/meeting-with-ezra-z-next-monday-4-28

--
Tom Dyer