ruby/rails freelancers in the Providence / greater RI area?

Joel Oliveira

Mar 9, 2017, 5:00:47 PM3/9/17
to boston-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone -

I'm on the lookout for a rubyist in the Providence or Rhode Island area (all 3 sq miles of it - heh) that might be available for some freelance or contract work. One of my clients down there had a project ship recently and I need some assistance with maintenance and retainer work.  It's a pretty standard stack - nothing out of the ordinary. Rails, heroku, rspec, etc etc.

If you, or someone you know, is on the list and might want to chat, let me know. I'd love to buy them a coffee or beer.

Thanks!

Joel