[ANN] November Meeting - A BostonRB / Boston Golang Mashup!

Tim Raymond

Nov 9, 2016, 7:57:05 PM11/9/16
to Boston Ruby Group
Hey BostonRB!

This month we're doing a mashup event with Boston Golang! If you enjoyed Elixir night back in June, you'll love next Tuesday's meetup. Talks will focus on Go from a Rubyist's perspective, or using Ruby with Go or vice versa!

We'll have Mark Bates speaking about building web applications in Go. Also, we'll have the great Ruby vs. Go debate with panelists TBD.

We're also interested in any other talks that you have involving Ruby and Go. Send your proposals in to http://papercall.io/bostonrb

Registration is open here: https://www.meetup.com/bostonrb/events/234715981/ ! If you haven't joined our group on Meetup, we'll try to approve your join requests as quickly as we can so that you can RSVP.

We look forward to seeing you there!

— Tim

P.S. We kindly ask that if you're a member of both Boston Golang and BostonRB that you only RSVP to one event. I don't want to write the CSV equivalent of `SELECT DISTINCT` next week :)