Need a venue for tomorrow's meeting

Tim Raymond

Jan 9, 2017, 5:45:35 PM1/9/17
to Boston Ruby Group

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately Brightcove has informed us this afternoon that they are unable to host our group tomorrow night, and will no longer be hosting future BostonRB events. If we are unable to secure a new venue tomorrow by noon, we will cancel this event. I have closed tomorrow's meetup to RSVPs to make it easier to fit our group in smaller spaces. If your company is willing to host us tomorrow night and can accommodate ~30 people, please reach out at ad...@bostonrb.org. Please note that hosting us tomorrow evening can be a one-time commitment unless you're open to a longer-term arrangement.

Thanks,

Tim & Sean

Tim Raymond

Jan 9, 2017, 6:25:26 PM1/9/17
to Boston Ruby Group
Hey everyone!

Localytics has graciously stepped up to host us tomorrow evening! Please check the meetup event for details.

Tim

Tim Raymond

Jan 10, 2017, 2:50:18 PM1/10/17
to Boston Ruby Group
I'd also like to announce that ezCater has offered to provide refreshments for this evening!

Thanks to everyone in the community who have gone out of their way to help us over the past 24 hours.