Dinner and discussion: Sat Nov 4

Julia Wise

Oct 16, 2023, 3:28:33 PM10/16/23
to boston-effect...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The next dinner is on Saturday, November 4! Old hands and newcomers are welcome — the format is friendly, unstructured discussion about effective altruism over food. This will be shortly after EA Global Boston, so if you've been to that event you could bring your takeaways: interesting things you learned? new ideas you have?

Vegetarian/vegan dinner is provided. We have 4 parking permits and two driveway spaces. The location is up one flight of stairs. Kids are welcome!

Saturday, November 4
6 pm - 10 pm (feel free to come late or leave early)
69 Morrison Ave, Somerville (Julia and Jeff's house)

Please RSVP by replying to this email, or on the Facebook event, so we'll know how much food to get. No need to bring anything, but if you really feel like bringing something, fruit and chocolate are always welcome.

Julia