EAts & Values @ Mosaic House-Friday, Feb 3

Johnson Ramsaur

Jan 31, 2023, 4:46:36 PM1/31/23
to Abridged recipients

😋 Drop by anytime after 6:30 on Friday for a great conversation, home-cooked dinner, games ( VR and board ), music (we have a piano and a Cajon), fridge poetry, and moral dilemmas at 8 Cleveland Street, Cambridge, MA!
⚖️ We'll also be running a game called Cambist Booking, starting ~8:30. It's designed to make you think about how to value things, and is inspired by The Cambist and Lord Iron https://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/.../the-cambist-and.../
😍 Feel free to come even if you don’t think of yourself as the type of person that would fit in – we’d love to have you!
🚲 We have very limited parking space so better arrive on foot or bike – bikes can be chained to the fence on the right of the house. There are often parking passes on Mass Ave or Broadway near the house.