EAts & Pizza @ Mosaic House

DT

Jan 26, 2023, 4:14:02 PM1/26/23
to boston-effect...@googlegroups.com

🍕 We're opening a pop-up pizza bakery for the evening. Choose the toppings you like, – we put them on the homemade dough and cook them just for you.
🍹 Dinner is on us, 💸 while the bar depends on your donations.
🤗 Feel free to come even if you’re new to EA or don’t think of yourself as the type of person that would fit in – we’d love to have you!
🚲 We have minimal parking space so it's better to arrive on foot or bike – bikes can be chained to the fence on the right of the house. If needed there are sometimes parking spaces on Mass Ave or Broadway near the house.

Love,
Dmitrii