EAts & Cakes @ Mosaic House

Dmitrii Troitskii

Jan 17, 2023, 1:19:14 PM1/17/23
to Boston effective altruists
Hey folks! New event at Mosaic on Friday 20th, 6:30PM. RSVP on Facebook

🎂 Two birthdays are coming. EAts is all grown up now and turns 18! And our host Dmitrii celebrates his 11110th year on Earth.

🥳 We want to celebrate all of you for being part of Mosaic for 5 glorious months, and for making it shine!

💥 Line dancing, games, basement gambling, karaoke, and dancing our brains out to Joel’s buzzing playlist. And we Will! Have! A! Cake!

🚲 We have minimal parking space so it's better to arrive on foot or bike – bikes can be chained to the fence on the right of the house. If needed there are sometimes parking spaces on Mass Ave or Broadway near the house.

Hugs,
Dmitrii