Dinner and discussion: Sun Feb 13

Julia Wise

Feb 4, 2022, 2:38:17 PM2/4/22
to boston-effect...@googlegroups.com
It's back! Nerd out with other altruists over dinner.

Sunday, February 13
6 pm - 10 pm (fine to come late or leave early)
69 Morrison Ave, Somerville (Julia and Jeff's house)

You will need to BRING PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION (two shots, booster not required) to show at the door - a photo of your vaccine card is fine. We also encourage masks during non-eating parts of the evening. We will have air filters and some window ventilation.

Vegetarian/vegan dinner is provided. Please RSVP so I'll know how much food to get. No need to bring anything, but if you really feel like bringing something, fruit and chocolate are always welcome!

We're up one flight of stairs. One unvaccinated child will be home but on a different floor of the house.