Seeking Instructor for "Terrestrial Biogeochemistry" at Boston Univ - Fall 2024

Colleen Hitchcock

Jun 24, 2024, 11:28:03 AMJun 24
to boston-biodiver...@googlegroups.com, Templer, Pamela
Dear BBC members,
Sharing the opportunity below on behalf of Pam (cc'd). Please reach out to Pam with questions.
Colleen

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 7:55 AM Templer, Pamela <ptem...@bu.edu> wrote:

Hi Colleen and Charlie,

I hope your summer is getting off to a great start and you’re staying cool! If possible, can you please forward this message to any others you think may be interested in teaching this course this fall at Boston University? We would provide all teaching materials, including lecture slides, from past semesters.

Teaching Opportunity at Boston University

The Department of Biology at Boston University is looking to hire an instructor to provide the lecture and lead discussion for BI 443 – Terrestrial Biogeochemistry in the Fall 2024 semester.

The course meets Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 11:15am-12:05pm and the discussion meets for an hour each week. I’ve attached the syllabus from fall 2023.

Minimum requirements are a master's degree in Biology, Geography, Earth Science, Environmental Science, or related field and one year teaching experience (including as a teaching assistant).

Please reach out to me if you’re interested or have any questions.

All the best,

Pam

Pamela Templer, PhD (she/her)

Professor and Chair, Department of Biology

Director, BU URBAN Program

Boston University, Department of Biology

5 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215

617-353-6978

http://people.bu.edu/ptempler/ [people.bu.edu]

http://sites.bu.edu/urban/ [sites.bu.edu]