Thank you all & speakers sought for fall meeting!

Matthew Kamm

May 22, 2023, 2:40:33 PM5/22/23
to boston-biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who attended the most recent Boston Biodiversity Consortium meeting on May 4th! Whether you joined us live at Franklin Park Zoo or over Zoom, your participation makes everything we do together better. A special heartfelt thanks to our presenters: Claire O' Neill from Earthwise Aware, Matt Kamm from Zoo New England, and Emily Condon and Cheryl Arruda from Northeastern University's Co-op Program.

We encourage all of you to make use of our Google Group (which you're currently receiving this e-mail from) forum for promoting your own events, networking, and talking about local Boston natural history.

Have something you'd like to talk about at a future BBC meeting? We're soliciting presentations for our next meeting in the fall of 2023. A diverse slate of topics makes the meeting more interesting for all attendees, so if you have an inkling of something that might make an interesting talk, reach out to Matthew Kamm at mk...@zoonewengland.org

Matthew KammConservation Outreach Coordinator
image.png
Field Office: 978-206-2512
179 Great Road Suite 208, Acton, MA 01720
www.zoonewengland.org/gwc | DONATEZoo New England's mission is to inspire people to protect and sustain the natural world for future generations by creating fun and engaging experiences that integrate wildlife and conservation programs, research, and education. AZA accredited.

Boston Biodiversity Consortium

May 22, 2023, 2:52:22 PM5/22/23
to Boston Biodiversity Consortium
Additionally, a recording of this most recent meeting can be accessed on our Meeting Archive page here!